Lavender essential oil is one of the most versatile essential oil. Its often called the Swiss knife of essential oils because of it varied usages. It is well known for its calming and relaxing ability, however it has many other usages. If in doubt, use lavender.
- Supports healthy blood circulation
- Supports women monthly problem, just apply a few drops over the abdominal several times a day
- Is an excellent oil to be used for skin. Put a few drops in organic virgin coconut oil and apply on the skin
- Helps with a restful sleep, simply put a few drops on your pillow before going to sleep
- If you have the sniffs apply a few drops over your nose and take a few deep breaths
- Supports concentration and focus, researcher in a University in Japan found that when certain essential oils where diffused in the environment it lead to fewer errors, e.g. with lavender the errors decreased by 20%
- Supports healthy hair growth, simply massage a few drops into your scalp.
- Helps to repel insects and soothes insect bites
Please remember that if your skin is sensitive or if you use essential oils on children dilution may be required. Please follow the instruction on the bottle.