Dreaming of getting away to somewhere gorgeous were you can completely relax and rejuvenate, but don’t have the time for a vacation?
Enjoy a one hour holiday with the deeply relaxing Raindrop Therapy and resurface like newborn. The Raindrop therapy is a harmonizing and rejuvenating massage therapy combining targeted massage with pure uplifting and calming essential oils.
The technique, developed by Young Living Founder and CEO D. Gary Young, draws from his experience with Native American wellness traditions and provides a revolutionary means of nurturing harmony—physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Raindrop Therapy can help you to:
- Relieve muscle tension and stress
- Support spinal health
- Support a healthy immune system
- Assist in detoxification
- Promote overall health, vitality & longevity
How does Raindrop Therapy work?
The oils are dispensed in little drops from a height of about six inches above the back, which is where Raindrop Therapy gets its name. They are then very lightly massaged along the spine and back muscles. They are also applied to the feet.
The oils continue to work in the body for up to one week following the treatment with continued re-alignment taking place.
The 9 Essential Oils Used
- Valour a blend of black spruce, blue tansy, camphor wood, frankincense and geranium. It is em-powering and grounding and creates an atmosphere of security and peace.
- Oregano, supports the Immune, Respiratory and Lymphatic system and strengthens feeling of security.
- Thyme supports our immune system, muscle and bones. It also increases energy, aids concentration and has an uplifting fragrance.
- Basil supports the Cardiovascular System, relaxes muscles and increases clarity of thought and help to open ones mind.
- Cypress supports circulation and creates a feeling of security and grounding.
- Wintergreen is supporting for muscle and bones and it reliefs tension. Its fragrance is elevating and increases awareness.
- Marjoram supports the cardiovascular system, bones and muscles. It was known by the Romans as “oil of happiness” and is relaxing, calming and uplifting.
- Peppermint supports the digestive, nervous and respiratory system, muscles, bones and skin. It is stimulating to the mind and increases mental accuracy.
- AromaSiez blend contains basil, marjoram, lavender, peppermint, cypress and supports the respiratory system, muscles and bones.
Raindrop Theraphy… It just makes me feel so relaxed and destressed and my mind more calm and peaceful and overall in good happy health…Rafika Banu
I really vouch for the aroma oil after trying Raindrop Therapy. It works wonders. As the aroma oil was applied drop by drop on to the spine I could feel the surging energy of the oil seeping into the skin. The body was like awaken to its senses and rejuvenated. The mind was relaxed and clear.Foong Wah
Book an appointment.
Duration: 1 hour ~ Therapy Fee: SGD 180